Sunday, January 29, 2012

it is SOMETHING

assalamulaikum and good evening ya alls..


actually i don't know what to write or nag about but i just write down anything that appear in my mind...

okla..let me share what i did after my last paper that day..for sure la merdeka habis and we celebrated that kind of freedom at Seoul Garden..in case you don't know, Seoul Garden is an all-you-can-eat restaurant or simple words buffet la der with worth rm 25++ /person for students price..but honestly I'd prefer Flamming Steamboat cause I heart the japanese mushroom and crab there..but it's only available in Kl outlets if i'mnot mistaken.

apparently it is more to Korean BBq where there's a lot of meat, shrimps, cuttlefish and ecetra and you can grill them by yourself (stoves were prepared in each table to grill ).


cc : google
(was busy eating and forget to snap this)
heart you guyss

get annoyed with this pic.camwhore dalam toilet?? FTW





p/s : worried about my big thigh,ugly chubby fat but heyy..i should be grateful because i can still breath until now..Alhamdulillah alhamddulillah

No comments: