Thursday, March 10, 2011

spell it right

ok..this is not funny at all..and this is not related to any spelling competition or whatnot..today i got my assignment..and it was  so embarrassing ..this is what happened just now when Dr called out my name to give my assignment:

DR : syarifahh..
me: yea
Dr: can u spell abstract?
me: a.b.s.t.r.a.c.t
DR: can you spell language?
me: l.a.n.g.u.a.g.e
DR: but why there are so many spelling error in your assignment???
me: .......

i admit that i am a forever TYPO..T_T

my Dr also said that I'd create a new vocabulary..I wrote NUMERIAL  instead of NUMERAL..kahkahkahkah..i am a dead meat..i need to type my assignment one letter to one letter with as slow as i can later..i don't want to miss any single LETTER anymore..

bye,
sincerely from..
SYA,forever typo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha.....ccooooll