Friday, February 18, 2011

janganbacaluahanhatiini

sebenarnyatajuktuakutirucikalifahsebabakuxdetajuklain..haehae..andmemangakuraseakunaktulissemuabndedalamniwalaupunsometimesakumalukalauoranglainbace..T_t

CAN I  BE ALONE?
AWAY FROM YOU?
YOU are NICE BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T GET WHAT I NEED..

I AM TREMENDOUSLY CONFUSE..

WHY I KEEP POSTING SHORT AND QUICK ENTRY HAA..BLOODY HELL

to be honest to be honest
can i break this up though it is already halfway?
 i don't want to believe people who keep asking me to do this and that but at the same time cakap x serupe bikin?
 i dunno why..

there is no believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in both partyy..
believe is what i need ,
believe is what we need,

i don't have any feeling
i feel nothing,
i am senseless.
i don't have any sympathy
i don't have any sense of humour with you

i can take it if you told me what i did is obviously wrong
but i can't take it if you did it as well!

No comments: