Monday, January 3, 2011

true love

okayla...lame gile tajuk..but whateverss..ii just want to write the state of mind...i used to believe in true love..but now maybe not..eh..sy bukan putus cinta ni..tp entahla...for me..true love exist once i get married...then my husband will be my true love..yea..i dunnno who..my current bf or whoever GOD determines for me..GOD willing..:)

it is so damn hard to know you love someone deeply or not..i also don't know..c'mon la..i am 22 years old now..no no..still 21 years 24 days maybe..mls nk kire...congak je la..but i always get confused about my heart.. i want this, i want that...sometimes i want both and sometimes it is better for me to just escape from my past or my current..i don't know..why la i mcm ni...i have seriously problem about my heart..haha...yes..no kidding..

i want trustworthy, honesty, determination , loyalty..and respect..that's all i can think for now..hehe..bye..eh eh...sometimes i love SIMILARITY :p

No comments: