Wednesday, January 11, 2012

this is so boringgg

i hate when i opened my blog everything looks boring..this blog is damn boring..i am too lazy to upload my pic even i have too many piccas to share..wuwuwu..

my sister didn't stop complaining i look like a face of spider..geeezee!
(one of  this sem project,2011)


oh..it's not too late to wish you happy new year! may this year bring us prosperity and be bless by Allah.insyaAllah.. so many things happened last year and maybe i will jumble everything in one entry about 2011.:) well, you see,,,i am too too busy with my final exams and my project..and now i'm jumping up and down in my homeeee..10 days gap before last paper..know that i'm not rajin to study 10 days straight.so balik je la jumpe family and pakwe,,@_@

ok la, i'm having my period pain and i think it slowly get better after i swallowed my sister pil binari.

ok bai

No comments: