Tuesday, May 10, 2011

membosankan

hey all..morning...i'm wide awake now..wink wink..i went to sleep at 11.30 last  night...it was heavy rain last night, thunder likes cat and dog..so, streamyx, astro mestilah kena tutup kan =__=..kalau tak I xtido awal jugak..i think i got enough sleep and that's the reason why i woke up early today..and imma going to make my day as productive as i can yawww...

through days, i look my blog  isn't like before..boring.I don't know what to write about..I feel like don't wanna write anymore..but I blog for myself..I don't care others as long as I didn't bring up any controversial issue..I can give all crap to this blog alas it doesn't over the limit kann..

sometimes I have so many thing to write, I have many ideas but when it turn to write out, the contents narrowed and I am too lazy to google..hahaha..so,the problem is easy here,,I am Lazy..:)

I LOVE TO SLEEP BEFORE CLASSES

SOMETIMES I CAN BE ANNOYING*ALWAYS DO

I MISS THEM
PSST:DON'T LOOK MY BACK YAW




No comments: