Sunday, May 1, 2011

along and angah's birthday in the jungle

there was one girl who is abandoned here..who? pointing your finger towards me...yes..everyone's home and I'm the only one left here surviving for my final exam..2 papers left but haven't study anything yet.. they are all  had fun at home and i'm suffering here..*puppy dog eyes..

along and angah's celebrated  their birthday at sekayu waterfall while berpiknik..btw..happy birthday for both of you! cik Su love you if you stay kind all the time..gagaa..

simple birthday cake
my sis uploaded few pictures just to show off that they are all had a great times at home..boo me boo me quick! _T

VARITIES

FAKE SIBLINGS :D

THIS I MISSED MOST

AIR LIUR MELELEH

BIRTHDAY KIDS
*WONDERING WHY THEY ALL LOOK SO DARK IN THIS PIC..AHA..

No comments: