|PMS r kunun-kunun|
*mls nk delete #but=put
Tips on controlling PMS
- Eat complex carbohydrates (such as whole grains and whole-grain breads, pasta and cereals), fiber and protein. Cut back on sugar and fat.
- Avoid salt for the last few days before your period to reduce bloating and fluid retention.
- Cut back on caffeine to feel less tense and irritable and to ease breast soreness.
- Cut out alcohol. Drinking it before your period can make you feel more depressed.
- Try eating up to 6 small meals a day instead of 3 larger ones.
- Get aerobic exercise. Work up to 30 minutes, 4 to 6 times a week.
- Get plenty of sleep--about 8 hours a night.
- Keep to a regular schedule of meals, bedtime and exercise.
- Try to schedule stressful events for the week after your period