Tuesday, June 22, 2010

jiwang time like a shit

*this pic has been delete by myself coz bring abused..haha


okeyy..muke i mcm org cacat i edit ok..he will be my friend ever






no caption...saje godek laptopjumpe pic cinta zmn jepun..ngehehe



i love to hug that pink bear when i'm in my sleep
*thanx 4 u both 4 giving me that



ok la..meh nk jiwang2 sket mlm nii...eheh..i mmg bkn yg jnis tngkap leleh lgsg ...ngiaaa...
when i recall back my love storiess..ouh.feels like stupid story...monyett gilerr citerr cinta i...ok..i'm still single now...feels like fall in love with someone again but many things makes it complicated and better i just throw that feeling...yea...

act..i'm not a nice girl like fews thaught...and i'm not evil girl though...
spgjg couple..erm..sbb clash..either i dumped him or he dumped me...motif??yada,yada...
  • always keep fighting together
  • that one he is too nice boy...cliche..nice boy is suit to the nice girl..yupp..TRUE!l
  • long distance couple
and etc..mls nak mention...but that few of the reasons...auw..and the most stupid and boring reason is i easily get boring with long relationship..maybe i dont really find my so called THE ONE lah...and i hate that boring feeling! instead people will do the same thing to me..no no no no...ngehehe

i've decided not to really fall in love and i dont wanna have any commitment until i reach my 22 age! lol...it's so soon..next year! lolol...i mean got really true couple...bkn cinta monyet maaa...
one thing is i always crush on bad guy..ouh shit...it is not a good habit ..indeed!..but i really do..i think naughty boy is cute and machoo...not nerdy nerdy gitu..

*that pic takde kaitan antara zaman skrang...pic itu mse zaman batu..sje mau refresh..pic2 len da delete kott...

No comments: