Friday, April 29, 2011

as if everything as easy as 1,2,3

wah..tenang hati tengok blog I sekarang..kemas dan rapi gitu...no..I won't change the background anymore except the header..and btw I love my blog's song also! but it just temporary sebab nanti I akan jadi muak dengar lagu same je bile bukak blog..it suits my mood now..cause i'm coming homee soonnn baby! :) I miss my mister but I don't know when we can meet..but yeaa...it's okay..nanti kite jumpe jugak...love love love :)

oh..and btw congrats to Prince William and her princess Kate Middleton for their royal wedding :)

 Prince William kisses his wife Kate, as flowergirl Grace van Cutsem blocks her ears
*how i wish her mother Princess Diana was here to see her son get married..:"(

i don't wish to have the grand wedding like most people do..I just love the simple..everything must simple simple (but exclusive) from head to toe..from the solemnization to reception ceremony ..so, my Bf keep in your mind..her her..I malas study itu sebab I mengarut..tapi sejak bile I rajin study? I rajin jugak kadang2 tapi this Napoleon paper I cuak gilerr..xsuke la sastera English semua nih..(napoleon is our nickname for our lecture..hakhak)


cam bongok sikit I ..herher

                                          

actually post title I tu sebenarya untuk entry emo tapi tibe2 emmo I hilang..tapi I cuma nak cakap je..bukan senang nak lforgive and forget..but we should forgive and forget..life is not forever.,.so do or die?? :P gurau je

MOST OF US CAN FORGIVE AND FORGET,WE JUST DON'T WANT THE OTHER TO FORGET THAT WE FORGAVE 


No comments: